Monday, October 25, 2010

Ten Long Months

10-25-2010_droplets-on-window_wm

Ten long hard months, Dad, and I am finally pulling myself out of the shock and grief of losing you. For a while, I wasn’t sure if I was going to pull out of it. But I know now that I have to keep going; that I have something to live for. Dad, the D300s and the 70-200mm VRII was the last gift that you ever gave me and I promise, I’m going to put it to good use. I’m going to use the ultimate gift that you gave me, my mind, and put it to work in photography.

I know you believe in me. And it took a long time to believe in myself too. But I do now and I’m going to go full-out to make sure I reach the goals I set for myself, no matter how tough they are to reach.

I miss you still, Dad, and always will. There’ll probably be long and hard stretches where losing you will still hurt like hell. The road will be bumpy but I know you’ll always be there beside me in spirit.

I love you, Dad, and I miss you…

No comments:

Post a Comment